Looking for On-Campus Graduate Student Housing at Roberts?
Roberts has on-campus housing options for full-time, graduate students on a first-come, first-served basis. Complete the form and Student Life will contact you about next steps.
- Bed, desk, chair, and dresser
- Shared bathroom, kitchen, and lounge
- Use of Roberts gym, pool, library, and computer lab
Housing Price & Deposit deadlines:
- $1,950 per semester - single occupancy (fall or spring)
- $3,900 per academic year- single occupancy (fall and spring)
- $1,500 summer (June - August) - single occupancy
- $500 deposit is required
- Deposits due July 15 (Fall), December 15 (Spring), and May 1 (Summer). NOTE: Social Work, M.S.W. "Advanced Standing" students deposit May 1 (Summer).
Optional Meal Plan:
- $1,135 per semester (8-meals per week + $100 flex spending). Additional plans available or may load cash to I.D. card for meals.
For questions about housing, please contact Student Life:
Phone: (585) 594.6350